NM Virani Wockhardt Hospital is part of Wockhardt Hospitals Limited. Wockhardt Hospitals have an exclusive association in India with Harvard Medical International ( HMI), the global arm of the Harvard Medical School and benefit from the expertise of Harvard associated institutions to improve the quality of health care through excellence in clinical medicine, medical education, and biomedical research.
N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot is the first dedicated super specialty hospital to offer comprehensive end-to-end care in cardiology, cardiac surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Joint replacement & Minimal access Surgery along with other specialties like Urology, Nephrology, Medical and surgical Oncology, Endocrinology, Gynecology, Paediatrics, Critical care, Emergency Care and Preventive Healthcare.
The hospital is equipped with:
* 166 beds (of which 24 are MICU and 6 are SICU beds)
* 6 operation theaters with one dedicated for Endoscopies, and having a full time expert surgical team.
* Dedicated Cardiothoracic and Orthopedic/ replacement Operation Theatres.
* True flat panel Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
* Dedicated cardiac ambulance and a 24 hours emergency heart line
Wockhardt Hospitals Group, has set up a special division to look after the needs of International Patients. Our goal is to make your stay. Company guest-relations persons go to the airport to receive patients at any hour. We can arrange to send a life support ambulance in case the patient needs it. International patients are looked after by specially trained nurses, and facilitated by guest relations executives for any special requirements like accommodation for the companion, shopping, interpreters, currency exchange, tourism packages etc. throughout your stay.
International Toll Free Helplines
UK : 0-808-234-6343
US Canada : 1-800-730-6373
Go to our webpage for International Patients:
Cardiology services :
* Adult and pediatric open heart surgeries
* Surgery of aneurysms
* Surgery of heart walls
* Vascular surgery
* Thoracic/ pulmonary surgery
* Coronary angiogram and cardiac catheterization
* Coronary angioplasties with stenting
* Amtlatz closure of ASD
* Diagnostic electrophysiology studies
* Radiofrequency ablations
Orthopedic services :
* Arthroscopic surgery
* Minimal access spine surgery
* Joint replacement
* Paediatric bone and joint surgeries
* Fracture treatment
* Hip resurfacing
* Trauma and pain management
Minimal access surgery services :
* Lap. Cholecystectomy
* Lap. Appendicectomy
* Lap. Hiatus hernia repair
Other services :
* Endocrinology and diabetology clinic