Choose CSA trip insurance, and travel safely knowing any emergency will be covered.
We take pride in exceeding our customers? expectations by offering value-driven travel insurance and emergency assistance services backed by excellent customer service, claims handling, and the financial strength of our underwriters.
In 2007 CSA insured more than 1.3 million travelers. Your vacation is an investment worth protecting with a travel insurance plan that looks out for you.
Cover yourself and your traveling companions for emergency expenses, including:
* Necessary medical, surgical, or emergency dental care if you or a travel companion become sick or accidentally injured
* Emergency transportation to the nearest suitable medical facility
* Help to return home and companion air fare to visit you if hospitalized and more
CSA Travel Protection proudly stands behind its products and services
- With a personal touch we provide excellent customer service and claims handling.
-CSA offers coverage for pre-existing medical conditions on its WebDirect Luxe plan. CSA's unique and valuable benefit provides this coverage if the plan is purchased at any time prior to or within 24 hours of final trip payment, a distinctive offering in this industry.
-CSA's Supplier Bankruptcy and Default coverage protects you against the bankruptcy of your travel supplier, provided the financial default occurs more than fourteen days after your purchase of the policy. To qualify, you must first purchase a qualified CSA Travel Protection travel insurance and assistance plan (WebDirect Luxe) prior to or within 24 hours of making your final payment.
-Emergency Medical Transportation provides you with the peace of mind that a serious medical emergency will not financially devastate you. It also assures that wherever in the world you are, you will be transported to adequate medical facilities should something happen.
-Some policies only cover you only while on board ship or just on your vacation. Unfortunate events can happen en route to and after your trip. CSA travel insurance plans cover you from the day after you buy your policy right up until you return home. In addition, CSA provides identity theft protection with recovery assistance services that lasts for a full six months beginning on trip departure date.
- We provide a 150% Trip Interruption benefit that helps pay for you to get back home.
- Collision Damage Waiver(Not available to residents of TX) provides primary coverage if the car you rented on your trip is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, windstorm or hail. Because CSA provides primary coverage, in most instances you never need to inform your car insurance agency if a problem occurs. Also, because CSA pays first on these claims, it eliminates the need to purchase additional collision waivers from the rental car companies.